Proof that cats are smarter than dogs! (Read 592 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Yeah, but can they save your life? http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2986003

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Cats are great!! We have several (exact total the respondant sayth not) all rescue cases. One that was very feral is now my shadow and follows me everywhere in the house! And now has no desire to get outside again. The door to outside is avoided at all costs. the oldest is about 18 and deaf as a stump the youngest is about 5

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Perhaps THIS cat is not so smart...

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Sure thing! k
              Hmmm, I think that cat poisoned her! Big grin

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm, I think that cat poisoned her! Big grin
                Cats can be very devious...I wouldn't put it past a kitty! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Feline Lover here Big grin I have not been attacked or run down by one , yet! There was one post on this board that should be retitled "Proof dogs do not like runners".

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Feline Lover here Big grin I have not been attacked or run down by one , yet! There was one post on this board that should be retitled "Proof dogs do not like runners".
                    Heh...my big kitty, Thor (aka Piggy), LOVES when I return home from runs. He plods over to wherever I am sitting to stretch and uses my face as his own personal salt lick. So maybe we could surmise that cats love runners! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Heh...my big kitty, Thor (aka Piggy), LOVES when I return home from runs. He plods over to wherever I am sitting to stretch and uses my face as his own personal salt lick. So maybe we could surmise that cats love runners! Big grin k
                      The 5 year old cat, Lilly, goes nuts when I start streching, bumping my feet and legs, then when I leave sits in the window looking out to the county road waiting for me to return from my run. Then she runs around to the other window to make sure I am coming back inside.

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire