Posting more often (Read 527 times)

Philly Curse

Hey everybody. I've posted only a few times on here so far...ive been mostly reading alot of stuff others have posted..and I have decided I am now going to become a more active participant and I hope to get to know alot of you. Just a little about me: My naem is Kyle.. 20 year old male from Horsham PA. I attedn Univ of Pittsburgh and Major in Industrial Engineering. Currently I am co-oping at a Johnson and Johnson company called McNeil Consumer Healthcare. I ran XC in high school and then stopped running. After 2 years and 25 pounds I started running again last year and lifting and lost about 20 pounds. I then stopped when finals came around in april as I was swamped and it got real hot out. Recently (Begin of Aug) I started training for the philly marathon and hope to continue running the rest of my life. So just wanted to give everyone a lil info about me and it nice to join alot of other runners to talk about everything.
      Hello Kyle! I used to live in Horsham, but that was when you were 10!! Great, now you've gone and made me feel old. Congrats on losing 20 pounds and on getting back into running. How do you like your co-op at J&J? Getting your share of free bandaids? Smile

Michelle

Philly Curse

Did you grop up in horsham..if so where did you go to school. HH and Keith Valley. I ask b/c my dad taught/still teaches at KV. Its nice here at my co-op. They pay well..i get discounts on products..and its close to home. Most of all i enjoy the job and it's not too hard..as it is in project management. Also i get to go to their gym for free...yay.
          Did you grop up in horsham..if so where did you go to school. HH and Keith Valley. I ask b/c my dad taught/still teaches at KV. Its nice here at my co-op. They pay well..i get discounts on products..and its close to home. Most of all i enjoy the job and it's not too hard..as it is in project management. Also i get to go to their gym for free...yay.
          I didn't grow up there, I went to Neshaminy school district in Langhorne. My step-brother and sister went to school when they lived in Hatboro, but I couldn't tell you the name of the school, it's not too far from the Willow Grove mall. They are both closer to your age actually (23 and 21 I believe). Can't complain about a nice paying co-op AND free gym use.

Michelle

Philly Curse

what are their names...i might know them
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hi, Kyle! Nice to meet you. Good luck on your upcoming marathon and kudos on your weight loss! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Welcome! Post all you want, it's a friendly place.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Hi Kyle, welcome Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

Welcome Kyle, from another Montgomery County runner!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright