Shoes for Sale - Brooks Launch - $40 / obo (Read 569 times)

Hey everyone,

I have TWO pairs of almost new men's Brooks Launch shoes in my closet that I'd like to give a new home. I initially bought a size 9.5 online from Running Warehouse to use as a ligher weight trainer. After a few runs outside, I decided they were half a size too big for me. So, I went ahead and ordered a size 9 a couple weeks later. Then, after a few more runs in the size 9, I came to the conclusion it wasn't the size that was my problem but just that the shoes weren't a good fit for my feet in general. 

The size 9.5 have 20 miles on them and are the Black/Nightlife color. The size 9 have 35 miles on them and are Blue/Silver/Lime. 

PM me or post here if you're interested and we can work out the details + shipping costs. I can provide pictures as well if requested. Also, feel free to make me an offer on a price that's fair to you - I just want to get them to someone who can use them and get some space back in my closet.

Thank you!

FYI, I've since learned to buy my shoes from stores with more generous return policies to accomodate my picky feet! Smile

2012 Goals: First Marathon • sub 4:00 • sub 3:45

Half Marathon • sub 1:40sub 1:35 1:31:29

30mi wk  • 40 mi wk • 50mi week • 100 mi month • 1,100 miles