HELP - I can use positive vibes! (Read 1605 times)

Finished!

Holy Smokes Lynn! Fantastic Job! I didn't get a chance to log in on the weekend to add to the incredibly long thread, but I did think about you as I was out running, and hiking, and such Smile You're such an inspiration! Well done!
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
      The limits of our species are endless. Thanks for showing all of us that Lynn. I can only imagine the pain you must have felt and the drive you needed to keep going. No other way of saying it, YOUR THE MAN!
      Run World, Run.
        WTG!!! Your definetly an inspiration!!! Here I am in Florida at the ex's house and having problems with connecting to internet but I HAD too to find out how you did and how your feeling.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Wingz

Professional Noob

Smile. And, believe it or not, that's all I have to say. Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

My dogs are fast, not me

Wow. Amazing. No words can adequately convey how impressed I am with your accomplishment! Robin

Robin

vicentefrijole

Awesome! Shocked Really awesome. WTG! Big grin

Now that was a bath...

Lynn - I worship at the church of your determination. Yes Superb effort! Claire xxx
              • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
              • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                  I am completely in awe of your accomplishment. I can't even imagine running that long and that far. Congratulations!