HELP - I can use positive vibes! (Read 1605 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Wow, still going! Way to go, Lynn!

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, Lynne...hope you didn't mind my walking a few times during our run. That stupid shin splints/numb foot thing reared its...ugh, head again. I felt bad about stopping after only 90 minutes. Keep on keepin' on! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Cryptic

I keep trying to watch football but my mind keeps thinking positive vibes positive vibes........rolling rolling rolling keep them doggies rolling raw hide !
        Wingz

Professional Noob

You. Are. Unstoppable.
          What he said. Big grin

Wingz

Professional Noob

Lynn, you are doing fantastic! Here is where that will of steel is really showing!

Stay strong dude!!!! GO LYNN GO!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Cryptic

still going....what a day. positive vibes
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, almost 3/4 of the way there...go, Lynn, go!!! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

We believe in you! You. Are. Amazing!

JakeKnight

Post number ............

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

JakeKnight

........... 100!!!!!! Bwa ha ha ha ha

Wingz

Professional Noob

Go, Lynn! Tonight is the night for discovering ... again ... that you can do ANYTHING you set your mind to.

JakeKnight

I can't take it anymore. /sap off This thread is so sugary sweet it makes me feel diabetic. Time to de-sappify this place and mock poor Lynn for a minute. (One of the perks of grabbing the coveted 'post 100' spot. I rule. Cool) By the way - you dorks do know Lynn's not really reading this, right? Roll eyes Just keepin' it real. De-sappifying. Evil grin For example: Lynn paid at least $150 bucks for this. C'mon. You know it's funny. He's been running for ... (time check) around 35 hours and 7 minutes. And HE actually paid THEM. Roll eyes I think I'd like to play poker with Lynn. Or perhaps sell him a house. Personally, I'd pay to see what Lynn's thinking right now. I'll bet it ain't pretty. Probably either cursing or praying. Or both. This pre-race carb-loading beer tastes awful nice. I'd offer Lynn some, but, well, he's still running. And still running. And still running. Big grin Sigh. My hearts not even in it. Returning you to your regularly scheduled sapfest. /sap on Just 12 more hours, crazy man.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just 12 more hours, crazy man.
                              Heh, what are you...one of those jerks who tells people they are closer to the finish than they are (he actually has closer to 13 hours yet to go)?! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Lynn paid at least $150 bucks for this.
                                Qutie a bargain for what I suspect he's getting out of it! If only all life's lessons were so cheap! Actually, he's paying in time, pain, exhaustion, and sheer grit about now, too. Which tells me he values the lesson far more than $150 could ever express. Go, Lynn!