HELP - I can use positive vibes! (Read 1605 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Unless I've got my time zones messed up, you've got just an hour left, Lynn. What an incredible run.

Roads were made for journeys...

My dogs are fast, not me

Unless I've got my time zones messed up, you've got just an hour left, Lynn. What an incredible run.
      It's 6:00 am CST now, so I think a couple hours left? Go Lynn!!

Robin

Wingz

Professional Noob

Oh, dear! I was thinking 7! Looks like I'd better hide next time I see Jake... I ended up being one of those "you're almost there" people, LOL! At least the race ends after it's light out? Lynn, you're doing great!

Cryptic

wingz go to bed i think the day shift arrived lol I can't believe there are 2 hours still left. I am tired of thinking about him running just imagine how tired he is.....sending the good vibes.
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Thanks, day-shift! Sleepy Just a bit over an hour, though, now. I wanna see the end. Waited this long. Might as well finish it. Smile Go, Lynn, Go!!!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*Only* 70 more minutes...you CAN make it! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

What a run, Lynn! You're incredible!

Wingz

Professional Noob

Good, happy vibes! Big grin Big grin Big grin Almost there, man!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You're on your last lap, now (assuming you aren't sprinting or anything)!!! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

This is it!!! Go, Lynn, go!!!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Can you see it, yet?! You are SO close--and I'm not one to say you're almost there when you're not...you really ARE almost there! What an accomplishment...we are all very proud of you! WTG, Lynn, woot!!! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you should be done!!! WTG LYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Wingz

Professional Noob

Runs-With-Scissors is crossing that temporal finish line! I hope that you're getting a nice, warm breakfast and a blanket right about now. I'm really proud of you!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Lynn, YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Enjoy your recovery week! ( at least that is the minimum I would need lol)

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson