Weight Watchers recipe cards from 1974 (Read 673 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've seen this before...hard to believe that anyone ever thought those things looked/sounded appetizing. Scary! Her commentary is awesome, though! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Meek One

These passed as healthy alternatives in 1974 Dead
        Mmmm Jellied Tomato Refresher Big grin
        2009: BQ?

Go Pre!

And many many more...
          My god those are funny... This one, "Chicken Liver Bake: enjoy it with the ashes of a loved one" made me laugh aloud alone.

Go Pre!

Still laughing...trying to explain to my 7 yr old to boot, as he came into the room when he heard me laugh...you just have to be grown up to get it son...but he is loving hearing me laugh.

Go Pre!

Tears....F******G tears....

Dog-Love

Uh..I grew up eating those things because my mom was a weight watcher from 1973-present. My husband can't believe that I ate liver with tomato sauce on top 1 x per week. Not too mention snapper with tomato sauce on top 4 x week and some crazy thing with tomato sauce on top on the weekend. My favorite (actually I still make this) is spaghetti squash with tomato sauce in lieu of real spaghetti. Thank God I never got serve food in snifters
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

I tried ... really, I tried... but words fail me. Confused Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!