Pie Graphs and run types suggestion (Read 671 times)

I'm so glad that I found this web site! I have abandoned my paper log. I've been spending more time here than I have running! Shocked I think it would be nice to have a pie graph option in advanced graphing. Then you could see what percentage of your miles are long, tempo, interval, easy ect. It would also be nice to be able to give each workout 2 different run type labels. For example, long trail run or interval track run. You could have a set of different patterns such as various types of dots and stripes that would be overlayed on top of the colors on the bar graphs. For example, you could have blue with dots for a long trail run and blue with vertical stipes as a long treadmill run. Just a couple ideas to throw out there. Thanks! Smile
      Yeah, I think an overview over long/tempo/... runs is very useful. Perhaps there could be times set (this year, this month, this week, from day X to day Y,...)
      eric :)

I'm planning to redo the graphing code soon. I'm actually working on the next version of the training log. It will take a while because it's a big part of the site. eric Smile