Extra Protien!! (Read 836 times)

Member Since 2008

So, I was riding by bike today, when all of a sudden, a rather large black bug flew into my mouth and down my throat before I could even chew. Funny thing is, right after that, I got an extra boost of energy. Must of been the added protein.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

See Marcus. Eat food. Not supplements.

Why is it sideways?

See Marcus. Eat food. Not supplements.
        You left out a comma.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Actually, the cadence is off. It should be: See Marcus. Eat real food. Not supplements. Periods instead of commas for this 2-3-2 form are okay.

Why is it sideways?

Okay. I knew something was wrong. But are you ordering me to see Marcus or are you addressing Marcus directly and telling him to see? MTA: Yes, I am being annoying on purpose. Which, yes, I understand, is probably even more annoying. Trent, what do you think?
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ahh, a fine point. I was looking for commas in all the wrong places. In fact, I like the ambiguity between addressing Marcus and commanding you to look. Something must be in the water.

Junior Amphibian

So, I was riding by bike today, when all of a sudden, a rather large black bug flew into my mouth and down my throat before I could even chew. Funny thing is, right after that, I got an extra boost of energy. Must of been the added protein.
                A bee flew into my mouth once while I was riding a bike and it bit me on the tongue. Tongue The best way I can explain the pain is imagine that you burned your tongue with really hot cup of coffee. Now multiply that by 10 and make it last 4 days. The only relief was eating ice cream and plenty of it.

"People ask why I run. I say, 'If you have to ask, you will never understand'. It is something only those select few know. Those who put themselves through pain, but know, deep down, how good it really feels." - Erin Leonard

The Greatest of All Time

What did I miss? Big grin I almost ate a knat tonight.
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Member Since 2008

Knat's arent bad.
                    mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Taste like chicken Big grin (oh, come on, you knew someone was going to say it).
                        protein