Thread topic name gone bonkers (Read 174 times)

Kalsarikännit

Thank you Eric Smile.  You are absolutely the best, and we appreciate all the hard work you do for us.  Sorry you don’t get to have a relaxing start to your new year.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Kalsarikännit

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Well played, WG! 

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

eric :)

This is completely my fault. I wanted to get in some changes before the New Year and didn't test everything as well as it should. I made many low level changes to ease and automate the code writing.

Fortunately, backups are made every 5 minutes so I can recover all the topic names. It's just a matter of pulling the backup, which will take some time due to its size.

Thank you Eric Smile.  You are absolutely the best, and we appreciate all the hard work you do for us.  Sorry you don’t get to have a relaxing start to your new year.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

This is completely my fault. I wanted to get in some changes before the New Year and didn't test everything as well as it should. I made many low level changes to ease and automate the code writing.

Fortunately, backups are made every 5 minutes so I can recover all the topic names. It's just a matter of pulling the backup, which will take some time due to its size.

Thank you Eric, and Happy New Year!

Docket_Rocket

You are awesome, Eric!  You'll need a new year's beverage of choice at the end of the day, ha!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Heh, I just thought it was my eyes gone bonkers. And too much cheap bubbly last night.

Thanks Eric!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Kalsarikännit

I think this may be eric’s passive-aggressive way of pointing out that our 2018 mileage sucked, and we may want to consider doing better this year.

eric :)

I was able to locate and fix the code that caused the problem. I was fearing something more nefarious. At least it wouldn't happen again.

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

What, you're mortal?   LMAO, but *with* you. Thanks, and have an operationally-smooth rest of the day. --Christine

mikeymike

I think this may be eric’s passive-aggressive way of pointing out that our 2018 mileage sucked, and we may want to consider doing better this year.

I feel attacked

Runners run

Kalsarikännit

I feel attacked

Think of it as an intervention.  We received eric’s help and everyone at RA has gathered here today to discuss your efforts and failures and how you can really give 110% in 2019.

Think of it as an intervention.  We received eric’s help and everyone at RA has gathered here today to discuss your efforts and failures and how you can really give 110% in 2019.

I think what she means to say is “New Year, New You!”

Dave

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yes it did. In an effort to do better I did a long run today that seemed to have bypassed all the RA problems.

paulski66

miscreant

Nothing is more dangerous than those "little" last-minute changes that get packaged into a release.

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...