What ever happened to... (Read 1023 times)

va

JK? I miss his humorous posts...
    Mishka-old log

You're not the only one wondering that. The monkey man is missed.
      va

Bonkin? Chris UK? Who else has gone missing?
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Vincente Frijole hasn't been around in a while, either.... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Does this ever make ya paranoid? I started to think that maybe I said something to piss someone off? I did tease JK with some stalker comments! Seriously though, I would really like JK to post again. He was the man! Claire xxx
          • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
          • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
              Bonkin? Chris UK? Who else has gone missing?
              Thanks for noticing me being AWOL, Stephen. I planned to take a few days to a week off and then with vacation it turned into 2 weeks. I stepped in some glass over the weekend - so it may another day or three before I get back out on the road.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ow, Mike, I hope your wounds are only superficial. I've had glass in my foot and it is really awful! k

~ Sarah Kay

va

Hi Mike, Good to hear your still with us! Hopefully your foot will heal-up quickly.

Dog-Love

I miss Ewa and JK as 2 folks that posted thoughtful responses. I see Ewa post every now so I think shes lurking. ABCgreys also. Now that Claire is here and there I can sleep at night.
                    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My drinking buddy Norm has been absent for some time, too...Normy, where are you?! The drinkers group has been missing you! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

I stepped in some glass over the weekend.
                        Ouch! Did that involve a beer bottle you were trying to open with your flip flops while standing on one foot?

Vim

Best entertainment value I got from this site was from that dark black gorilla who used to post here. Whatever happened to the dry gorilla? (JakeKnight)

Vim

Ouch! Did that involve a beer bottle you were trying to open with your flip flops while standing on one foot?
                            Actually, we had a guy replace a windshield in our driveway on Friday before we left for the camping trip. He must have broken some on the ground that I stepped in while loading the car. I did make copious use of my new Reef sandals. They were definitely a hit.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Interesting. Tongue

Michelle

You'll ruin your knees!

I planned to take a few days to a week off and then with vacation it turned into 2 weeks. I stepped in some glass over the weekend
                                ...you went back to Margaritaville, didn't you!? Any new tatoos?

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)