Option to not choose shoes automatically (Read 705 times)

Would it be possible to put an option in that we could turn off automatically choosing your shoes? I test many different online logs, and am concurrently using breaking the tape (I like a couple of their reports better but I put more detail here since everything else here is better) and often when choosing a shoe I will remember that I forgot to update it on this site. If I could turn off the option to remember it, and shoes were required, then I would have to choose which shoes I use. This would make it much more likely that I remember to add miles onto the correct shoes. Obviously, you'd want it to default to remembering shoes, since most people would want that. I'm an odd duck...

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

eric :)

Run To Win, It's not hard to not pre-populate the fields, but I think you may be the only one requesting this. The thing is, I'm not going to add check boxes for each field that can be pre-populated. It's not hard, but tedious and leaves the options that much more complicated. Either all fields will be pre-populated or none will. If you're ok with that, then I'll consider it. eric Smile

Run To Win, It's not hard to not pre-populate the fields, but I think you may be the only one requesting this. The thing is, I'm not going to add check boxes for each field that can be pre-populated. It's not hard, but tedious and leaves the options that much more complicated. Either all fields will be pre-populated or none will. If you're ok with that, then I'll consider it. eric Smile
        Sounds like a great compromise; when you rarely run the same route twice in a row and almost never wear the same shoes it doesn't really matter. The only fields that I rarely change are the unit of measure (I do switch now and again to something other than miles but not often) and the temperature (I always leave it at Fahrenheit).

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)