Limit on table size or length of post? (Read 63 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I maintain a table of races in the Ultra Runners user group.  When I tried to add another race today, the little icons for table maintenance were missing and I was unable to insert another row.  Is there a limit on table size?  I believe the table currently has 56 rows plus a heading row.

2019 Ultra Runners Race Calendar

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

eric :)

There should not be a limit on the number of rows since it's just HTML. Can you provide me with a screen shot so I can see the problem? Thank you.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

If that is indeed a limitation, can't you just create another table immediately below the first one?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

There should not be a limit on the number of rows since it's just HTML. Can you provide me with a screen shot so I can see the problem? Thank you.

Not sure I can do that or know how to.  I can only get a small portion of the table on the screen at any one time.  Would you want the top or bottom of the table? And in normal viewing mode or when I try to modify the post?  The table is in the link provided in my original post.

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K

an amazing likeness

Not sure I can do that or know how to.  I can only get a small portion of the table on the screen at any one time.  Would you want the top or bottom of the table? And in normal viewing mode or when I try to modify the post?  The table is in the link provided in my original post.

Suggest you update the table to add a row (the function that is failing), and at the point it fails -- take a screen shot of your browser, capturing any error messages.  (If you're on a Windows device, you can use the "snipping tool" to do this; on Apple OSX, the "grab" utility.)  Save your screen shot as a JPG or PNG file, then email that file to support @ runningahead . com with a note that it is about this technical support topic.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Suggest you update the table to add a row (the function that is failing), and at the point it fails -- take a screen shot of your browser, capturing any error messages.  (If you're on a Windows device, you can use the "snipping tool" to do this; on Apple OSX, the "grab" utility.)  Save your screen shot as a JPG or PNG file, then email that file to support @ runningahead . com with a note that it is about this technical support topic.

The problem is that I never see the little icons to indicate the desired action.  I select Modify to update the post, position the cursor on the table row which I want to insert a line above, but there's no icon to select to insert a line or any other function to modify the table.

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K

HermosaBoy

Just for the heck of it, this post originally had a table in it.

I stopped inserting rows at 170 rows. It was still allowing me to insert...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Problem solved!

Apparently the little icons no longer appear below the table which is what I'm used to using.  I finally figured out that if I use the Table icon up next to the smiley face, there's a drop down option for row that lets me do my table maintenance.  Sorry for the bother due to my stupidity.

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K