Oh that felt sooooo goood (Read 648 times)

A Saucy Wench

Yesterday I had the kiddie pool set up for the kids and this morning I came home from my long run and went in fully clothed, overnight dead bugs and all. Heaven.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Double IPA Please!

Is that not the best? I cant tell you how many times on the way back from my run I looked forward to doing just that!! Big grin

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Half Fanatic #846

Yesterday after a VERY hot and humid 5K here in Fla., the local Fire Dept. was spraying cold water from a large hose just beyond the finish line. It was great! I got totally soaked and it felt so good! But a waiting kiddie pool might have been even better Big grin

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

I do that too Ennay!! Big grin Yesterday, after my long run that partially entailed running near Lake Michigan, I got the bright idea of parking at the beach on my next run. That way, I could dip into the lake afterward. Don't know why I haven't thought of that before!
            I do that too Ennay!! Big grin Yesterday, after my long run that partially entailed running near Lake Michigan, I got the bright idea of parking at the beach on my next run. That way, I could dip into the lake afterward. Don't know why I haven't thought of that before!
            I was running by Lake Michigan yesterday, too, and it was so tempting to just jump in the lake in the middle of my run. Today it started raining with about three miles left in my long run - most refreshing thing ever.
              Our kiddie pool broke last year. Sad

Michelle

protoplasm72

I saw a guy jump in a kiddie pool someone setup at around mile 20 of my marathon last week. I considered jumping in too but didn't want to finish the race with wet shoes. Cool

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

A Saucy Wench

Our kiddie pool broke last year. Sad
                  $5.99 - definitely worth replacing even if you dont have kids. I had the little slide in it which made a great back rest as I drank my gatorade and pretended it was something with run and an umbrella.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7