2021 Boston Marathon Thread (Read 267 times)

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

I honestly don't expect COVID 19 vaccination to be required in 2023. It should make an interesting conversational piece.

LOL

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Running Problem

Problem Child

LOL

Our current President is doing everything in his powers to mandate it for private citizens so it won’t be necessary to mandate it. It would actually be funny to see them call it out specifically so I could show up positive for HIV and laugh about Covid 19.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

Running Problem

Problem Child

Well they don’t say they allow religious exemptions, but they don’t say they DON’T allow them. So maybe they’re just using verbiage that avoids proactively opening things up too much, even knowing in the end they’ll have to accept them. IDK. To your point, I’d assume they took legal counsel on this.

If they operate like a government organization they actually said the religious exemptions are NOT allowed by saying the vaccine IS REQUIRED. There is no wiggle room in interpreting all athletes must be vaccinated and review doesn’t mean approved.  Since they’re a private organization they can discriminate against whoever they want for whatever reason they want because Covid 19 is so deadly the President wants it (the vaccine) federally mandated.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

If they operate like a government organization they actually said the religious exemptions are NOT allowed by saying the vaccine IS REQUIRED.
          There is no wiggle room in interpreting all athletes must be vaccinated  

Since they’re a private organization they can discriminate against whoever they want for whatever reason they want

No they didn’t. 
          Yes there is. 
          No they can’t. 

Dave

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

No they didn’t. 
            Yes there is. 
            No they can’t. 

succinct and accurate!

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

Our current President is doing everything in his powers to mandate it for private citizens so it won’t be necessary to mandate it. It would actually be funny to see them call it out specifically so I could show up positive for HIV and laugh about Covid 19.

I don’t think your President knows what day it is. We are living in ridiculous times right now.

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Running Problem

Problem Child

Holy shit you completely missed it. No wonder why everyone says I’m so confusing. Just read what you want it to say and continue on.

No they didn’t. 
                Yes there is. 
                No they can’t. 

VDOT 53.37 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Anyway, someone should start a 2022 Boston Marathon thread.

Boris proving the point.

https://twitter.com/JonathanPieNews/status/1462767138842849285?s=20

I don’t think your President knows what day it is. We are living in ridiculous times right now.

mikeymike

Anyway, someone should start a 2022 Boston Marathon thread.

Looks like this one's on course to get locked again anyway. Let it play itself out.

Runners run

Running Problem

Problem Child

Boris proving the point.

https://twitter.com/JonathanPieNews/status/1462767138842849285?s=20

Boris needs some skills. Perhaps President Biden can offer some help. I wouldn't suggest President George W. Bush for public speaking lessons.

So, Joe Biden's speech went well. pic.twitter.com/1eZpxYMceV

— Bongino Report (@BonginoReport) October 7, 2021

VDOT 53.37