Narrow display colums in forums? (Read 595 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, Eric! I love the new avatar & sig feature you've added. One thing I've noticed, though, since that upgrade, is that sometimes - but not always - the posts on the forums will come up looking a little strange. Say the normal width of a post on the screen is 100 characters (I'm not going to count!!!). Sometimes a post - in the middle of a thread - will show up only 50 characters wide. And another at 30. And then a few at 100. And then another at 30. It's strange! And if I go back to the forum at a later time, it's not the same! I haven't seen any pattern to it. It just makes some posts look like long newspaper columns. It doesn't affect the functionality, only cosmetics, but I don't know if other users are seeing this too or not. Thanks, Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz--what did you say your favorite drink is? Diet sunkist with what added? Wink
      My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
      Wingz

Professional Noob

Shhh! Don't tell, okay? Tongue

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok...Janell...step away from the catbox fumes.... Big grin I haven't seen anything weird on my end, but I'm on a Mac using Safari, so maybe it's an OS/browser issue. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

Ok folks, be nice to Wingz. I've seen this during testing, and it's mostly due to things not refreshing properly. Try to force a refresh by pressing ctrl-F5 and see if the problem goes away. eric Smile
            Wingz

Professional Noob

It occurred to me it might be a Firefox/IE thing too, since I use Firefox about 90% of the time... And I promise, guys, I do my best to NOT sniff the catbox fumes...