delete or edit a custom graph? (Read 589 times)

i've made a custom graph but made a mistake with it. i couldn't work out how to delete or edit it so i made another one. but now i've got 2 with the same name. is there any way to get rid of the wrong one?

All business

After clicking "reports" click on "manage" which is in the upper right under the "logout" link. After clicking "manage", your reports show up with a red X next to them. Click the X to delete the mistaken graph.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

If you have the weather widget on your summary page, delete it, make whatever changes you want to make to your graphs and other summary items, then add the weather widget back. There is something with the weather widget script that interferes with modifying the graphs on the summary page. Eric is working on fixing it. If you don't - well, then, I got nuthin'. Wink

Outside Lane

Is there any way to edit a graph (beyond just the name) once you have a created it?

See how they run...

Outside Lane

Do you just delete and recreate it?

See how they run...

Wingz

Professional Noob

Do you just delete and recreate it?
              As far as I know, yep. Smile

Roads were made for journeys...