getting easier! (Read 484 times)

I love how the body can adjust so quickly. I started running March 2007, ran consistently through August 2007 and for some odd reason quit. Honestly I dont know why. I think I may have had unreaslistic expectations of myself, had a few bad runs and decided I hated it. Anyway, fast forward to now, I started running again 2 weeks ago, and feel its going really well. I am finding it easier every day, I am increasing my mileage (perhaps maybe a little too quickly) but am really enjoying myself. I think this time around I have to have realistic expectations and know that I cant go from not running at all to running a HM in 2 months lol. anyways, i know this is rambling but I am just having a happy vent.
    redleaf

That's great Kerry - I'm very new to all this so I will just pass along the advice I've repeatedly been given: Start slow Glad you're enjoying it! Big grin

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

That's awesome you are enjoying running again and getting out there. Just be sure to listen to your body and take a break if you need to since you are increasing mileage quickly. That's often when injuries sneak in. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Member Since 2008

As long as you turn running into a habit, you will stick with it, and oh yea, you have to love it.