Copying the map (Read 607 times)

I apologize if this has been asked and answered, but I found no related topic during my quick search of the site. I am trying to copy my maps and put them on Blogger.com. Blogger keeps giving me an error that the HTML is not allowed. Is this a Blogger issue? Are the two just not compatible? And if so, which blogs DO allow that code? I'd love to have a blog where I can show my routes. Thanks in advance!
    "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
    eric :)

CallieB, Blogger.com probably does not allow you to insert Java script (which is what you need to display maps on your blog). I might have an alternative solution. Please send me an email via the feedback form and we can go from there. I don't want to post the solution here unless it works. eric Smile
        Let me know if you get that email. I sent it twice, but both times was told that there was an error and the site adminstrator had been notified. Thanks for you help, Eric! ~Callie
        "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
        eric :)

I did see the two errors that were generated, but I didn't get the messages yet. I've been getting a lot more errors lately, and I'm not quite sure what's causing them. Weird....