Lose weight for half marathon (Read 2673 times)

e454545rt

Friday is my last C25K workout! I'm going to move my runs outdoors now that the weather is nicer. As far as the weight loss goes, I'm 235 so 20 lbs down in the 9 weeks of C25K.

dreamer of dreams

Nice!

You'll feel an extra burst of energy from the sun. I know I do, it's why I prefer training outdoors. Thanks for all the updates, it's very inspiring.

Rob, 20 pounds?  That's great. 

I can't wait for you to take off the "C25K" training wheels and let go!

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

The King of Beasts

Friday is my last C25K workout! I'm going to move my runs outdoors now that the weather is nicer. As far as the weight loss goes, I'm 235 so 20 lbs down in the 9 weeks of C25K.

very good news ! good work.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

ilp

Great job! Just stay consistent, don't go too fast. Half marathon distance is fine, though pretty darn tough anyway. When in doubt, take it a little slower.