Droid posting problems (Read 504 times)

Couldn't post from my droid.  Not sure what browser it uses (stock browser), but it didn't understand that this is a text box, so I couldn't enter text.  I searched for "droid" but didn't see anything jump out like others are having the problem.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

I'm posting this from my android phone. I had to use the html button but it will get the job done in a pinch. No formatting or whatnot but hey.

Runners run

Imminent Catastrophe

This is a problem from all smartphones AFAIK, Droid, iPhone, etc. Like Mikey said, use the HTML button and the keyboard should appear.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

You'll ruin your knees!

Didn't they have a Droid problem in Star Wars?  Why not watch the movie and try what they did...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Ohhh, yeah.  I think I read this a while back but forgot as I didn't have the droid then.  Thanks!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com