Tracking shoe mileage for hikes (Read 424 times)

I want to track mileage for shoes I wear for hiking and trail running. I don;t want to count the hiking mileage towards my running summary so I want to log it as a hike, but I can't figure out how to put those miles on the same shoes I have listed in my running section. Any suggestions??
    Wingz

Professional Noob

It looks like currently shoes can only be assigned to one type of activity - that's something that'd have to be changed by Eric. A work-around might be to create a second shoe entry for the same pair of shoes, assign it to "hiking", and then when you want to know the total miles add the two totals together. Undecided

Roads were made for journeys...

Thanks for the reply. That was an alternative I thought of last night after I posted. I just hoped there was something I was missing. But really...I can add two numbers together, I really can. So that option is definitely viable. I guess this site has me so spoiled I want it to do everything for me. Smile
        eric :)

Hi debbiemc19, What Janell suggested is the best it can do for now. It is hard for me to foresee how someone will use the log, which makes designing new features complicated. eric :-)
            Thanks Eric...by no means do I think you should have foreseen this issue, just making sure I wasn't missing something obvious to solve my issue. I LOVE this site, and think you do a fantastic job! I can definitely just add my hiking numbers! Big grin