Unnecessary warning signs (Read 2819 times)

xor

Dogs and cats sleeping together.

(damn page break.  Normally, I'd add the quote back in for context.  But leaving this context-free has its own charm.)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

xor

Man in a box in a box in a box!

And he's a fox.

A Saucy Wench

Hey now.  Did I say which side of the hysteria I supported?

You find him foxy srlopez?  I am a bit worried about you but hey...to each his own. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Sorry, I was irradiated today.

A Saucy Wench

Sorry, I was irradiated today.

And your new superpower is to see the beauty in everyone. 

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

I already did that!

A Saucy Wench

well...it isnt the first time you have been irradiated now is it.   Maybe it just enhances your natural ability each time. 

I hear the delicate sound of thunder which really means goodnight.

xor

Not a warning sign, but still funny... although the sign is too dark to get a good picture.

I am at the Best Western in Cle Elum WA.  In the hallway is a water fountain.  And above this fountain is a sign that says, wait for it...

DRINKING FOUNTAIN

mikeymike

Not a warning sign, but still funny... although the sign is too dark to get a good picture.

I am at the Best Western in Cle Elum WA.  In the hallway is a water fountain.  And above this fountain is a sign that says, wait for it...

DRINKING FOUNTAIN

It's more PC than, "THIS IS NOT A URINAL."

Runners run

jpdeaux

DRINKING FOUNTAIN

I remember the minimalist cleverness of some art student back in college (or maybe she was a Poli-Sci major from Baltimore fulfilling an art requirement taking ceramics, who knows) who added a "w" to the last word in this sign over the bubbla in the Art Center:

Out of Order

Still makes me chuckle.

KerraM

I remember the minimalist cleverness of some art student back in college (or maybe she was a Poli-Sci major from Baltimore fulfilling an art requirement taking ceramics, who knows) who added a "w" to the last word in this sign over the bubbla in the Art Center:

Out of Order

Still makes me chuckle.

I don't get it

#artbydmcbride

Out of Worder?

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Out of Worder?

Sort of a homophone (at least for people with non-traditional pronunciation, ie those who pronounce water as warter) for 'Out of Water'...? Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

bubbla

Assuming this = what 'sconnies call a bubbler...?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay