What I learned on Lets Run today.... (Read 255 times)

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

Astronauts gone wild

A first for everything. Space, the final frontier

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

I am not a good enough runner to go on let’s run

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

If running 'talent' were a prerequisite for posting on Lets Run the site would be empty. It's mostly basement squatters and tin hat theorists

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

The best part of that place is the ads.

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

kcam

Oh yeah fer sure.  I definitely don't go see what's up on LR first thing every morning.

paul2432

For fans of running I don’t think there is anything that comes close to let’s run.  Unfortunately it’s also filled with racist and sexist trolls, and for that reason I stay away.

kcam

Very true, paul.  But I still don't stay away. Cool running used to be as good and before that rec.running.  Gotta get running news and discussion where I can find it.  I also think a lot of that garbage is just people trolling.  I ignore it.

Seattle prattle

I like it.