New training log summary page (Read 3437 times)

franktwen

I see the current streak now only appears when there is a nonzero streak--nice.

xhristopher

I noticed the streak widget no longer includes (or I can't find) an option for "any" activity. I found that option useful to motivate me this summer when the goal was to either swim, bike, or run daily.

Eric,

Nice new look --- as always - GOOD JOB....

John

Champions are made when no one is watching

This one is really cool. Clean and functional. Thank you.

Prince of Fatness

Happy Holidays everyone!

eric Smile

Nice work as usual.  Same to you!

Not at it at all. 

Phdeon

is anyone having trouble deleting mail?

Runners run

Flegmatic Man

Thanks Eric, the feature is ultra nice on PC, but it seems the widget  doesn't work on a Ipad (Ios4) + safari (java enabled).

This is fantastic. Only took a few seconds to get everything set up. Thanks and happy holidays!

Julia1971

Hi Eric,

Me and my old school technology again...  My netbook (9" display) shows weird light grey verticle lines on the summary page.  Not a big deal for me since I don't use it that often but thought I'd report it.

Thanks for all you do!

Julia

sergiomm

Eric,

Nice work! Thanks for the new layout and this project of yours.

Happy holidays Smile

eric :)

Hi Eric,

Me and my old school technology again...  My netbook (9" display) shows weird light grey verticle lines on the summary page.  Not a big deal for me since I don't use it that often but thought I'd report it.

Thanks for all you do!

Julia

Julia,

Could you send me a screen shot so I can see what it looks like?  Also, which browser are you using?  And thank *you* for all your donations!

eric Smile

well done!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

M.Burrows

Awesome, Eric.  One question ... On the "Goal" widget ... what does the "pace bunny" look like?  Smile

Julia,

Could you send me a screen shot so I can see what it looks like?  Also, which browser are you using?  And thank *you* for all your donations!

eric Smile

Glad to hear that the collection bucket is coming back with some goodies in it!