New training log summary page (Read 3437 times)

eric :)

Hey Eric -- thanks for all the changes!  Unfortunately I'm having a problem adding new widgets -- nothing happens when I click on the button.  I tried in both Chrome and Firefox on OS X 10.6.8.  Any thoughts on this?

I tested the summary page just now on OS X 10.6.8 and FF 17.0.1 and it works correctly.  As I'm dragging a widget from the dropdown, the name of the widget is under the cursor.  Do you get that or not at all?

During testing, I noticed that sometimes (more frequently on IE9) dragging results in highlighting the widgets menu instead.  I also notice that if I click on a widget and wait a second or so, then I would be able to drag.  I'm guessing the browser had a slowdown and didn't properly handle the mouse down and drag event.

I'm trying now at work with IE and am still having the same problem....I click on widgets and the drop down menu appears, I select one of the options ('Calendar', say), but when I try to drag and drop nothing happens -- its like its not draggable.  Maybe this is just a user error.....

Although, now that I'm thinking about it work might be blocking some functionality.  I'll try again at home with Firefox.

A Saucy Wench

I'm trying now at work with IE and am still having the same problem....I click on widgets and the drop down menu appears, I select one of the options ('Calendar', say), but when I try to drag and drop nothing happens -- its like its not draggable.  Maybe this is just a user error.....

are you sure you are dragging it far enough.  Drag it the whole way over on top of one of the existing items.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

are you sure you are dragging it far enough.  Drag it the whole way over on top of one of the existing items.

ha....well, there we go!  got it now.   Roll eyes

Prince of Fatness

I can drag and drop the widgets fine, but it does not let me configure them.  Example......

I drag a statistics widget over and drop it on the page.

Top bar say "<No Title>".

The "Display statistics for" and "Group the results by" have no drop down menu options.

When I hit the pencil to edit nothing happens other than getting the hour glass next to <No Title>.

Save button does nothing.

Other widgets have no drop down options either and behave (or don't) in the same way.

MTA: Windows 7, latest Firefox, I am allowing scripts for RA and also have Adblock turned off for RA.  Also tried briefly in IE8 with the same symptoms.

MTA2: Just confirmed the same behavior on my computer at work. Windows 7 and the latest Firefox.

Not at it at all. 

Same as Finn here. I'm on macOs X10.6.8 , firefox18.0.

I tried editing my statistic boxes last night and lost them now that they are not editable.

**I downloaded Firefox update 18.0 last night. I thought this may be it, so I downloaded older version (previous) just now.

Not the problem.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

A Saucy Wench

I just tried adding a new statistics widget and I cant edit it either, my old ones are fine

MTA: however if I try to edit my old ones it just gets the little circle of thinking and never does anything.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

mm

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

eric :)

Give it a try now.  I updated the API to handle different access levels and accidentally locked out the web service from accessing your data.

jenniffers

I think it would be helpful for us to maintain our physics.Thanks

It works!  Thank you eric.

Ricky

Prince of Fatness

It works!  Thank you eric.

+1

Not at it at all. 

The same problem with the widgets on summary page is back.

All are not editable, except the weather one.

Ricky

They are ok now?

Ricky