Facebook app entering of workouts (Read 157 times)

kitt-cat

I apologize if this has already been posted. I did a quick search and didn't find a post listing this error, but I don't typically follow this forum so...

I love the FB app and have basically transitioned to inputting all of my workouts through Facebook since I'm an FB addict. One weird thing I've noticed is that when I input workouts in FB, it doesn't seem to register in my activity streak. For example, I've run/biked over the last four days, but my current streak reads as 0 days and 0 miles. It seems to register/reset my streak if I input a workout through RA.com itself. 

You can check out the bug via my profile at http://www.runningahead.com/logs/4b2a789fe4704876a70906222682a992

Not a life-altering, high-priority issue. Just a weird bug I thought I'd report. 

Also, as a request, would it be possible to incorporate the ability to add strength training workouts through FB? Currently, it doesn't allow you to do that, I assume because the interface is completely different when you try to add weights.

Thanks for all the work on this awesome site!!!