my running anniversary (Read 656 times)

Cause I CAN

It'll be 4 years since I first started running. I've learned alot in that time. Its shown me that I'm a lot stronger person then I thought and has given me confidence that wasnt there before. I guess my recent lesson it has taught me is when to push and give it my all and when to back off and listen to my body.
    Liver Transplant - July 2, 1991
    http://terri7291.blogspot.com/

Certifiably Insane

Congrats! The last 4 years are something you'll always be able to look back on with pride. Here's to the next 4! Smile Give yourself a Woohoo and a fist pump!
      On the road since 1978! "To be good is not enough when you dream of being great." I am not obsessed! I'm just INTENSE! "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool." Why? Because race results stay on Google forever! (Reasonably recent) PR's: 5K - 16:40 10K - 35:04 HM - 1:18:30
        Congratulations, and here's wishing you many, many more anniversaries!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Cause I CAN

Thanks Smile and john...running in 27 degrees with no shirt on....you scare meConfused
          Liver Transplant - July 2, 1991
          http://terri7291.blogspot.com/

Certifiably Insane

Running for so many years kind of leaves a person numb from the shoulders up. Big grin That was very flattering, though! Thanks! Smile But, I would have to say, that you take the prize as the tougher runner. Happy 4th, and keep hammering! Smile
            On the road since 1978! "To be good is not enough when you dream of being great." I am not obsessed! I'm just INTENSE! "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool." Why? Because race results stay on Google forever! (Reasonably recent) PR's: 5K - 16:40 10K - 35:04 HM - 1:18:30

Old, Slow, Happy

Great job on the first 4 years!!! Here's to the next four. BTW I went through Georgia on the way to Orlando and back last week. I waved both times, but didn't see you running on I75. You are an inspiration to many others. Keep up the good work!!
                very cool! and good luck with the next 4...and the four after that... and

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362