Upload from GPS is broken with Garmin Express (Read 417 times)

Chairman

I just had to install Garmin Express to do a firmware update on my 220, because unfortunately I could not find any other way to get the update to my device. Does anybody know if Express is in fact the only way to push these updates now?

Anyway, on the plus side, the installer did not uninstall my Communicator plugin, so I seem to still be able to upload to RA using the "Upload GPS data" feature on the website. It did wipe out the ANT+ agent.

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

mikeymike

I just had to install Garmin Express to do a firmware update on my 220, because unfortunately I could not find any other way to get the update to my device. Does anybody know if Express is in fact the only way to push these updates now?

Anyway, on the plus side, the installer did not uninstall my Communicator plugin, so I seem to still be able to upload to RA using the "Upload GPS data" feature on the website. It did wipe out the ANT+ agent.

As far as I know its the only way. I did the same thing--dowloaded Express to load a firmware update. For a while communicator plugin and upload to RA kept working. Then it stopped.

So I uninstalled Express and reinstalled communicator and RA upload works again.

Runners run