course routes question (Read 473 times)

This isn't really a problem...just an idiot user probably 

If I'm doing a course and double back through a section, how come it stops following the roads? ( i tried to make an example and post a picture here but I couldn't copy the map)

Thanks!

keeponrunning

i have the same problem.....

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi ... I think this a 'quirk' of the software that the site uses. If you try to double back and click on top of your outward route it seems to forget the follow raod bit and draw a straight line. If you click at the side (just to one side) of the  outward route it seems to follow the road OK.

Hope that helps ... Eric may have a view that this is a bug but it may be one that is beyond fixing!

Regards

Neil

UK

Running ... just keep running!

eric :)

Hi guys,

This is a known problem.  I'll look into it when I get a chance.

Hi ... I think this a 'quirk' of the software that the site uses. If you try to double back and click on top of your outward route it seems to forget the follow raod bit and draw a straight line. If you click at the side (just to one side) of the  outward route it seems to follow the road OK.

Hope that helps ... Eric may have a view that this is a bug but it may be one that is beyond fixing!

Regards

Neil

UK

Yup, I noticed this too.  I just try to be careful and click to the side now and it seems to be okay.

Thanks!