Need new kinvaras (Read 162 times)

ultramarathon/triathlete

Anyone know any good sites with great prices on saucony kinvaras or virattas? Don't have to be current models and can be fugly colors.

I have mega firewall at work keeping me from doing anything "productive" in terms of online shopping research these days, unless done on my phone and off wifi :-(

thanks!!

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
    Gatorade Endurance Team

JPF

Kinvara 6 on sale at Running Warehouse for 69.88.  I don't know if that's "great," but it's a lot lower than list.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sorta on the topic, has anyone tried the new 7s?  I never bought any 6s, since everything I heard was that they were significantly narrower than the 5s.  LOVED the 5, but couldn't go less wide than those without having to go to men's and I don't know that many places carry men's as small as a 7.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jerseyrunner

Half Fanatic 12680

No more marathons

Sorta on the topic, has anyone tried the new 7s?  I never bought any 6s, since everything I heard was that they were significantly narrower than the 5s.  LOVED the 5, but couldn't go less wide than those without having to go to men's and I don't know that many places carry men's as small as a 7.

Yesterday I ordered a pair of 6's from Amazon - $63

Read the same reviews about the 6's not being as roomy as the 5's, but also heard from another formite that they were OK with theirs.

I wanted something to augment my Sketchers GoRun4s, and the Kinvara seems to be close in heel drop and weight.

So, should be here tomorrow or Thursday - I'll see how they fit then.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

runnermom61

I tried the 6's...for less than one day.  I could feel the inside flex film seam pressing into my foot.  Have had the 7's for two weeks now and like them a lot.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I tried the 6's...for less than one day.  I could feel the inside flex film seam pressing into my foot.  Have had the 7's for two weeks now and like them a lot.

Good to hear!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mmmmm...beer

Kinvara 6 on sale at Running Warehouse for 69.88.  I don't know if that's "great," but it's a lot lower than list.

Use the code fb15d and they're $59.  Picked up a pair recently.  Don't like them as much as I did the 4's (never tried the 5's), but they'll do.  I've been running in the Zealots for a while now, and the Kinvara 6's are much more snug, I had to really loosen up the laces to get them to be comfortable.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

ultramarathon/triathlete

Use the code fb15d and they're $59.  Picked up a pair recently.  Don't like them as much as I did the 4's (never tried the 5's), but they'll do.  I've been running in the Zealots for a while now, and the Kinvara 6's are much more snug, I had to really loosen up the laces to get them to be comfortable.

Ordered!  Thanks for the code.  I always forget about Running Warehouse's FB discount!

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                    Gatorade Endurance Team

xhristopher

Anyone know any good sites with great prices on saucony kinvaras or virattas? Don't have to be current models and can be fugly colors.

I have mega firewall at work keeping me from doing anything "productive" in terms of online shopping research these days, unless done on my phone and off wifi :-(

thanks!!

Dude. Did you get the Subaru, VW TDI, or the Minivan.

Considering that you havent' answered when asked earlier we are all universally assuming you got the minivan.

It's ok. You've got lot's of kid stuff to lug around. We understand.

ultramarathon/triathlete

Dude. Did you get the Subaru, VW TDI, or the Minivan.

Considering that you havent' answered when asked earlier we are all universally assuming you got the minivan.

It's ok. You've got lot's of kid stuff to lug around. We understand.

Ha! I went with the BMW 328xi in Black Sapphire.

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                        Gatorade Endurance Team

xhristopher

Ha! I went with the BMW 328xi in Black Sapphire.

Sweet!

ultramarathon/triathlete

I'd appreciate it you'd at least blur out my license plate numbers.

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                            Gatorade Endurance Team