Wooohooo! (Read 886 times)

I (finally!) broke a 50:00 10K! Big grin ... by TWO AND A HALF MINUTES!!!!! 4/29/2007 / Run / Random Route / Race/ 10 km / 47:29 / 7:39 pace And my mom and mother in law dropped over a minute and a half from their 5K pace during this 10K Smile (they finished in 1:35:47)
    2009: BQ?
      Congratulations! That's great news!!! How fun to have your mom and MIL there too. Smile
      JakeKnight

I (finally!) broke a 50:00 10K! Big grin 4/29/2007 / Run / Random Route / Race/ 10 km / 47:29 / 7:39 pace And my mom and mother in law dropped over a minute and a half from their 5K pace during this 10K Smile (they finished in 1:35:47)
        Here. Let me fix this for you: I (finally!) broke shattered, pulverized, decimated, and otherwise humiliated a 50:00 10K! By the time I was done, the course was blubbering for its mama and begging me to stop hurting it ... Big grin There. That's a little more accurate. The verb "broke" doesn't come close. Well done!

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

muse_runner

keep running.

Trishie, Excellent job! You're totally Boston-bound girl. Smile Yay!!!!
          running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
            Hey you forgot to mention that you also broke 49 and 48 in the same race. Sheesh. Nice work.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dayum!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That's awesome, trishierunner!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

CONGRATS GIRL!!! WTG!!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

shyrunner07

that's beyound awesome!!! wtg! Big grin

You'll ruin your knees!

I (finally!) broke a 50:00 10K! Big grin ... by TWO AND A HALF MINUTES!!!!! 4/29/2007 / Run / Random Route / Race/ 10 km / 47:29 / 7:39 pace And my mom and mother in law dropped over a minute and a half from their 5K pace during this 10K Smile (they finished in 1:35:47)
                      Awesome job on the sub-50! Great pace for the distance! Way to go, woot! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

WTG!!! I like Jakes description...very fitting! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Dog-Love

Wow that is something. Great family run! And great time
                          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Awesome job Tricia! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

va

Excellent performance!!! Congrats!
                                Nice work. I am envious. I have a 10k on Sun. Would like to break 52 min... You've given me some inspiration!