Bandana chromodynamics (Read 109 times)

Fruchtenstein

I've got three bandanas. One is red with black dots. Another one is black with blue dots. The third one is blue with red dots. Whenever I go for a run I grab the one I can find. Sometimes I can't find any. On rare occasions, I see two of them. But I noticed that I have never seen all three of them together.

Hence the basic idea that three bandana cannot co-exist in one room. One bandanum in such configuration inevitably becomes virtual and disappears. It may return to the real space if one or both other bandana leave the room. However, a virtual bandanum may remain virtual even if all other bandana are removed from the room.

Another important thing is the color (hence chromodynamics). I have discovered that every time I observe two bandana in the real space, they always share one of the colors! Either the background color of the first bandanum will match the dot color of the second one, or the other way round. For example, if one is red with black dots, the other one must be either black or it will have red dots.

Not yet sure about the implications, but the bandana makers definitely will be interested. If you know any, let them know they can send me any other colors for experiments. Also, I'm planning to check the influence of other patterns.

Hi Dim

I havent heard anyone wearing bandanas in a loooong time.

Hence the inexplicable disappearence of bandanas must be  a global thing. There cannot be any other explanation for this.

Good luck with yours!

MJ

HM: 1:47 (9/20) I FM: 3:53:11 (9/23)

2024 Goals: run a FM & HM + stay healthy!

Can't say I've experienced that, yesterday I went for psychedelic instead of red/white/blue.(4th of July)  But then I had to many choices to make: happy faces, budweiser, red, blue, bonnaroo, camo. I've got to many bandanas, but always getting another, because they do seem to disappear and then reappear.

Get off my porch

All I know is that if I were to wear a blue bandana in my area I would probably be harassed if not shot at. Just warning shots, mind you.

I used to wear them ALL THE TIME, but have started wearing billed caps (headsweats) to keep rain/sun out of my eyes. I evolved to wearing green bandanas before that because they are not gang colors. At least not here.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

Back in 70-80s I wore head bands.

I have never wore a bandana.

My grown son has some but all his are white and one other color.

I am sure you are right about your theory.

There must be some big company behind this global bandana conspiracy.

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

Kalsarikännit

The Chromodynamics is gonna be the name of my band.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

FSBD

Ladies and Gentlemen!

It is my great pleasure to present to you;

Wrigs & The Banana Hammock Chromodynamics!!!

YEAH! Yeah! Woooo!!

The Chromodynamics is gonna be the name of my band.

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams; 

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Make it The Polychromodynamics.

Brings to mind the phenomenon of synesthesia, hearing a sound and perceiving a color. I don't know if that would be a blessing or a curse.

ilanarama

Pace Prophet

I am now going to drive everyone I know crazy by insisting that 'bandanum' is the proper singular.

I've got three bananas.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Kalsarikännit

I've got three bananas.

Is this like when you revealed that you have multiple twigs?

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

One banana has disappeared from the room that contains the other bananas.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I've got three bananas.

This reminds me of a joke, which in the interest of propriety, I will substitute the word "banana" for the original.

"I have 5 'bananas'."

"Really? How do your pants fit?"

"Like a glove!"

Dave

Fruchtenstein

Sorry, comrades, the whole theory has been proved wrong. When I tried to teach my wife the basics of this field of science, she just looked around and produced all three of them from different corners of the room Sad

All I know is that if I were to wear a blue bandana in my area I would probably be harassed if not shot at. Just warning shots, mind you.

Oh my... Please, tell me where is that place I should avoid? And, for that matter, why? What's up with these bitter blue bandana bashers?