Gear that brings no joy (Read 1320 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Almost forgot. DD has a pink sports bra.  When she sweats, the color bleeds through and stains whatever her outerwear is.  Badly.

Has she tried adding about 1/2 cup of vinegar to the wash cycle and about the same again to the rinse water? That should help with the colour bleeding.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

There are people on MyFitnessPal.com that would probably create a custom workout/calorie-burn category for sports-bra removal.  Perhaps they're not all that irrational for doing so.  Certainly no more irrational than the people who log housework. Tongue

Just reading this and it made me LOL!  And yeah, getting stuck, not hot. I actually had to call DH in once to help me get unstuck - not a sexy experience - for anyone involved.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Just reading this and it made me LOL!  And yeah, getting stuck, not hot. I actually had to call DH in once to help me get unstuck - not a sexy experience - for anyone involved.

I have one bra that I had to stop wearing this summer after having to get helped out of it by my 13 yo daughter, twice. Poor kid.

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Menace to Sobriety

I have one bra that I had to stop wearing this summer after having to get helped out of it by my 13 yo daughter, twice. Poor kid.

You have agreed to pay for her therapy down the road, right?Wink

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

You have agreed to pay for her therapy down the road, right?Wink

Of course! We should probably start sooner than later Smile

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Cntrygal

I DEFINITELY agree with the sports bra thing!!  After Adidas decided to change the fit of the bra I was using, I used the same ones for almost 2 years.  Then this spring, I found some that FIT and I could afford, so I bought a few.  Oh, and getting them off when wet???  Sometimes nearly impossible.  I have a habit of going for a run then jumping in the lake when camping...in my clothes.  
              Another thing is shorts.  After buying so many pairs that have the same problem of riding up my thighs, I've given up having any joy at the thought that a new pair may not do that. 

I agree on the shorts!  I had to go to the yoga-style or the ones that stop just above the knee.  Recently, I tried out a skirt and to my surprise... I love it.  It's the "Happy Girl" by skirtsports and was on sale (almost half price!!).   I'd get a few more, but the sale is over... (sigh)... so I have to wait.