The COVID-19 Wild West Thread (Read 601 times)

Luciplay

Stay safe with covid

Prince of Fatness

Ideally he will die now.

Bad juju.

Not at it at all. 

mikeymike

Now that our sitting president has a tested positive for COVID-19, the presidential debate is even more on topic. 

Two days after mocking Biden on the debate stage for wearing a mask. You really can't make this shit up.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Seems like a convenient means of getting out of trainwreck debates and distracting from the overwhelming shitshow of the Trumps’ own making. Color me skeptical.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

There's good reason to not trust anything this administration says, but it's hard for me to see how Trump being locked in the whitehouse, unable to travel and do rallies due to a virus he spent months downplaying and that the public largely believes he mishandled, helps him politically.

Runners run

Seems like a convenient means of getting out of trainwreck debates and distracting from the overwhelming shitshow of the Trumps’ own making. Color me skeptical.

No. Trump thinks he won the debate, and his best chance of winning the election is getting out there and holding more rallies. Being quarantined and out of the public eye was not part of his plan.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Can you take multiple rounds of hydroxycholoriquine? Or are there severe side effects?

Julia1971

There's good reason to not trust anything this administration says, but it's hard for me to see how Trump being locked in the whitehouse, unable to travel and do rallies due to a virus he spent months downplaying and that the public largely believes he mishandled, helps him politically.

You think he's going to stay quarantined?

SMDH.  This is a national security issue to put so many senior level executive branch official's health in jeopardy.

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

Ideally he will die now.

A lot of folk in the UK (and Europe) said that about Boris when he caught Covid. Truly sad times we live in now I’m afraid.

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

JMac11

RIP Milkman

There have been some hot takes on this thread, but this may be the biggest dumpster fire of them all.

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19) 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I’m saying this particular one all over the Facebooks however

There have been some hot takes on this thread, but this may be the biggest dumpster fire of them all.

I’m saying this particular one all over the Facebooks however

Thereby conferring legitimacy.

Dave

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

Thereby conferring legitimacy.

I thought it needs to be all over twitter before its legit?

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Mostly making the point that the sentiment is not unique to zoomy

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

It’s good to have spaniel on this thread....the one guy who actually has some knowledge....AND gives respect to everyone. 👍