The COVID-19 Wild West Thread (Read 601 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No. He very clearly does not respect everybody. I have known him for many many years.

Not sure there is anybody on the internet who does respect everybody.

It’s good to have spaniel on this thread....the one guy who actually has some knowledge....AND gives respect to everyone. 👍

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Re: Trump entourage...

It seems entirely plausible that Hope Hicks is being thrown under the bus and that POTUS and FLOTUS were already + on Tues.. There's a photo of the family sitting together with only Melania wearing a mask. That's my Fri. PM hot take.

MTA: he's on his way to Walter Reed.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

No. He very clearly does not respect everybody. I have known him for many many years.

It’s hilarious that you get personal and are still a mod!...I can’t fault the other mod milktruck who actually has a bit of class.

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I presented facts, not sure what about that was personal.

John Wood

Equally possible Hope got it from the Drumpster.

What goes around, comes around. 

As a long time liberal/pacifist who hopes to build karma by walking turtles across roads when I see them on my runs, this may be the first time I feel no fucking sympathy what so ever.

Re: Trump entourage...

It seems entirely plausible that Hope Hicks is being thrown under the bus and that POTUS and FLOTUS were already + on Tues.. There's a photo of the family sitting together with only Melania wearing a mask. That's my Fri. PM hot take.

MTA: he's on his way to Walter Reed.

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

So what are the facts about spaniel then?  Forgive me, I’m a newbie on here. 🤔

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Equally possible Hope got it from the Drumpster.

What goes around, comes around. 

As a long time liberal/pacifist who hopes to build karma by walking turtles across roads when I see them on my runs, this may be the first time I feel no fucking sympathy what so ever.

Snakes, even (granted, ours are pretty much all non-venomous. Snapping turtles are far more dangerous).

I think I'm going to invest in a punching bag before this premiers.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Just what I said. Also, he runs a much faster beer mile than I do and he cooks up a mean elk burger.

So what are the facts about spaniel then?  Forgive me, I’m a newbie on here. 🤔

Prince of Fatness

Just what I said. Also, he runs a much faster beer mile than I do and he cooks up a mean elk burger.

Damn I remember those elk burgers. I had 2!

Not at it at all. 

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

Ah, ok buddy. Cool. 👍

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yep, the venison burgers were good as well but the elk was where it’s at. A man goes into the woods in bags of wild animal, cleans it, brings it home and cooks it up for you, you get to enjoy that deliciousness with some tasty craft beer after running in the fields. That’s a good day.

Damn I remember those elk burgers. I had 2!

rlopez

It’s good to have spaniel on this thread....the one guy who actually has some knowledge....AND gives respect to everyone. 👍

I'm sorry, but brother, this last assertion is not remotely true. It may seem true in the context of this thread, but... there are lots of threads here. Lots. And most of them have a memory.

Anyway, it's an internet message board and the concept of 'giving respect' is rather amorphous and subject to great interpretation by the reader. So, think what you think, and so will the rest of us.

rlopez

There have been some hot takes on this thread, but this may be the biggest dumpster fire of them all.

Because someone is skeptical, you call it a "dumpster fire". 

Alright. That in itself is a hot take.

With every single lie and conspiracy theory surrounding (and posited by) this administration... and every single example of projection that Trumpers throw out there, it is not irrational conjecture to wonder "wait, are we sure this is legit?" Which is why this is a big topic of discussion in lots of places.

But here? Dumpster fire. Sure.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes, and I also find it amusing that dude thanks spaniel is the only one with knowledge, purposefully ignoring the fact that there are several on this message board who have detailed Knowledge and experience as well. But whatever. Can’t let things get too personal.

Feeling the growl again

It was factual.  Some people have lost my respect.  But I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, be classy about it, or disappear for a few years when the filter gets full.

Sometimes I run out of f&#ks to give and fail.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills