Feedback for new running gear (Read 1990 times)

How come the other thread got censored and this one didn't?  They're kind of the same thing except this one starts out a little lest honest about what it is.

I'm kind of bummed nobody got to see my "fill it with rocks and it could be a good weapon" comment.  That was gold.

You know I never want to do you wrong. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Thanks for all the feedback.

Thanks for letting us know about the wonker.

xor

When you moderator types lock a thread, could you please at least leave a breadcrumb regarding who locked it?

It is odd enough to me that the moderators here are semi-secret... but in this case, The Wonker Guy showed up in my message box wondering why *I* locked the thread (and it kind of looks that way because I was the last person to comment before it got shut down).  Best I could tell him is "wasn't me, I don't know who did it, not sure who you should follow up with, try eric, no I don't know why one thread got locked and the other didn't".  It would have been easier and more direct to say "ask moderator x" and yet more direct if it just said "censored by x".

mahalo moderators

I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that there are moderators.

I liked it when it was mob rule with the occasional intervention by the Hand of God, i.e. Eric Smile.

Runners run

I don't know if I am a moderator type but sure, I'll leave my "handle" or whatever you IT types call it. 

I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that there are moderators.

I liked it when it was mob rule with the occasional intervention by the Hand of God, i.e. Eric Smile.

I always like to seeing mikey's hand forced, requiring him to use an emoticon.

I don't know if I am a moderator type but sure, I'll leave my "handle" or whatever you IT types call it. 

I thought we talked about the King Missile song awhile ago. Is it a new comet? A detachable comet?

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I always like to seeing mikey's hand forced, requiring him to use an emoticon.

I can sleep at night knowing I didn't click the smiley button but typed "colon, close paren" and it was the internets that turned it into a smiley.

Runners run

xor

I thought we talked about the King Missile song awhile ago. Is it a new comet? A detachable comet?

Yes, I have brought this up before.  Because this has happened before.  I would PM all the moderators to discuss.

Except I don't know who they are.  I know some (zoom, trent, nader) and that the groups have their own admins and mods.

A Saucy Wench

How come the other thread got censored and this one didn't?  They're kind of the same thing except this one starts out a little lest honest about what it is.

I'm kind of bummed nobody got to see my "fill it with rocks and it could be a good weapon" comment.  That was gold.

I saw it mikey.  rah rah 3 cheers, hat trick in the making and all that

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

My comment was less about what you're talking about and more about Nader "leaving his handle".

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?