Software for Gamin Forerunner 305. (Read 665 times)

Future running partner.

I just picked up the 305, and I am looking for some software that will allow me to export workouts to excel. Preferably free. I would also like to see trend lines on graphs.

Former runner

One of the favorites mentioned around here is Sport Tracks. I'm not sure about exporting to Excel, but it does have some good graphing features. Plus it's free. You didn't mention your computer type, so I'm assuming PC. If it's a Mac, some of the Mac peeps will probably recommend one.

Ross

Future running partner.

One of the favorites mentioned around here is Sport Tracks. I'm not sure about exporting to Excel, but it does have some good graphing features. Plus it's free. You didn't mention your computer type, so I'm assuming PC. If it's a Mac, some of the Mac peeps will probably recommend one.
        SWEET! Big grin This might be just what I am looking for! Thanks! Smile
          I haven't found one for Mac yet. I miss SportsTracks. Wish they'd Macify that.
          phantom4

I haven't found one for Mac yet. I miss SportsTracks. Wish they'd Macify that.
            Try Ascent.
              Ascent costs money. Thats my only problem. Its limited unless you pay for it... Unless I was looking at it wrong.