1000 Mile Club, anyone? (Read 1472 times)

I'm definitely interested. I was just looking at running goals for 2007 the other day and wondering if I could pull off 1,000 miles for next year. This might be just the motiviation I need to do it. Sounds like it will be fun.
    vicentefrijole

This is an excellent idea.. I'm in! Cool
        Please count me in! I find that for me logging my miles is really a big motivation for me. Take care, Ken
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Guys, don't forget to sign up for the group at http://runningahead.com/groups/1000MileClub/Join! And if you haven't already, make your log visible at least to your groups. (options-->my log preferences--> running log)

Roads were made for journeys...

Oh! Oh! What have I done?? I am in.
            Age is not an illusion
            Wingz

Professional Noob

Evil grin Welcome to the dark side... Tongue

Roads were made for journeys...

Imminent Catastrophe

Funny you should mention that, I just went over 1000 for this year!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I joined, I'm in! Great idea guys.
                    I'm in too! Big grin
                    2009: BQ?

Dog-Love

I would not mss it. This is the year I try a marathon! Count me 1000% in Sherry
                      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                        51 members and counting!!! That's 51,000 miles together, enough to run twice around the world Smile Two weeks left!
                          For anyone who wants to think metric, or maybe a bit shorter, there is now a metric milenium group too. You can join both and see how things are going. Or you can just join one. Whatever you do, make sure you get some good runs in in double-O 7!
                            IN
                            egerrybarker

Okeedokee. I'm in! It's much more fun to run with a bunch of people! Good luck to everyone!
                                sounds like fun, i`m in.