This girl is a better person than I am (Read 1420 times)

And here I am, living about 2 or so miles away from two DQ's, and never even go there.
    AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

And here I am, living about 2 or so miles away from two DQ's, and never even go there.

The most selfless act in DQ-land this year!

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

One of the best things about Lake Nebagamon, WI is the DQ they have right by the beach and the community center in an old barn.

Damn good. Be there in less than a week.

Julia1971

Your mistake was front loading with the Hungerbuster and fries.  Just the blizzard.  Goodness.

I'm remembering more about that meal. I think they toasted their hamburger buns in butter. And, their fries were coated with that nasty stuff that Burger King eventually put on their fries.  That was too much fat for a little kid... 30 years later and that meal still haunts me.  (The carbon monoxide probably didn't help, either).

Julia1971

Turtle Brownie w/ Pecans is the June Blizzard of the Month. 

That does look tasty.  I might have to give them another shot.

Prince of Fatness

My favorite is the Mister Misty Float.  It solved the problem of not being able to decide between ice cream and a Mister Misty.

Damn I need to get back to a DQ.  It's been a while.

Not at it at all. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Your mistake was front loading with the Hungerbuster and fries.  Just the blizzard.  Goodness.

Blizzard made with the dip cone chocolate?  Oh my.

Yes, I'd be pretty suspicious of what came before the Blizzard, and yes, Blizzards are goodness, in particular, Oreo.  Admittedly, it's so good, I haven't tried any of the other flavors.

I think $4 is pretty exorbitant for them, though.

(Unrelated question:  Why does Firefox think I'm a Brit, and should be writing flavour and colour?  For that matter, why does Firefox think Firefox should be changed to Firebox?)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Blizzard sits in your stomach like a brick.  McFlurry is boss.

Both are pathetic substitutes for the Culver's Concrete Mixer.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

One of the best things about Lake Nebagamon, WI is the DQ they have right by the beach and the community center in an old barn.

now you are just making up quaint sounding places in a thinly veiled Garrison Keillor immitation. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I am happy to be living in Culverland.

The most selfless act in DQ-land this year!

Well. When I do go to DQ (it's always when we're passing through a small town), I have The Dude. Man, I love The Dude.
                        xor

I put this on the list with Birdseye food.  In no way does "Concrete" make me want this thing more.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

now you are just making up quaint sounding places in a thinly veiled Garrison Keillor immitation. 

Says you.

sure sure.  next you'll be say the town is the home of the heaviest ball of twine.  and that the name of the place means "place to hunt deer by fire on the water".  and that the citizens are quirky and have a 5 mile trail run starting at the DQ. 

xor

>> Nebagamon

In an effort to get kids off the couch, Hasbro has introduced kinetic versions of age-old favorites.

There's also Facey-Duecy.

And Fartcheesi.

Cootie remains unchanged.