Injuries and coming back! (Read 52 times)

skappymappy

I am currently a student-athlete at Boston University and also a marketing assistant at a consulting firm that specializes in legal operations. I am part of the Track and Field team and I am in my junior year. I started out great with my season, but then the athletic trainers diagnosed my with tendentious in my foot. I have been cross training for the past couple weeks but it is extremely challenging as I want to be back running. Injuries are more of a mental challenge in my opinion then a physical one. As often if you don't sit out the required time you might fall back again and have to miss even more. Patience is key in recovery and progress to success.

Half Fanatic #846

You didn't pose any questions, but you are lucky to have trainers to rely on for good advice.  I would re-think the part about injuries being more mental than physical though...good luck with your running!

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!