Yes, run more, run easy. (Read 1392 times)

xor

One of the worst movies, and best MST3k episodes, of all time.

I just was telling someone how I don't like the fat coke head Maradona.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This is exactly my point.

What exactly is your point again? And what cobwebs?

Why is it sideways?

I just was telling someone how I don't like the fat coke head Maradona.

Ah but don't you have to love him precisely because he's a fat coke head mano de dios notorious B.I.G. radical leftist earring wearing argentinean oprah futbol genius? I mean: what a life!

Well, I don't care that he is fat, a coke head, and I like that he is a leftist. I don't like the hand of god.

There's all kinds of history to Cougar... including an airstrip and old anti-aircraft batteries.

Today, people jump off the side of Tiger and paraglide.  Specifically from "Poo Poo Point".

The author of this post recently got lost for an hour at M1 of a 50k on Squak.

Not to mention the mining activities on Cougar, mining for older wimmin, no.  But open mine shafts that they finally got around to filling in or putting a grate over.  I still don't like the one trail that runs just a few feet away from the opening.

I met a woman that saw a Cougar on Tiger Mtn.  Well at least they are related.

That soccer coach has quite the look going there.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I don't like the hand of god.

How do you know?

troll

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

xor

troll

Hands of fate.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What did he eat? Did he believe in isometrics? Isotonics? Ice and heat? How about aerobics, est, ESP, STP? What did he have to sayabout yoga, yogurt, Yogi Berra? What was his pulse rate, his blood pressure, his time for the 100-yard dash? What was the secret, they all wanted to know in a thousand different ways the secret. And not one of them was prepared, truly prepared to believe that it had not so much to do with chemicals and zippy mental tricks as it did with that most unprofound process and sometimes heart-rending process of removing, molecule by molecule, the very tough rubber that comprised the bottoms of his training shoes. The Trial of Miles; Miles of Trials. How could they be expected to understand that?