Anybody finding athlinks to be non responsive? (Read 129 times)

I'm having trouble getting a couple of half marathon results recognized by athlinks.  I sent them an email with links to the races, and to my results, but only got the canned response.  One of the races was last February and the other one in October.  Anybody else having issues with them?

I've had 4 marathon results show up ok, but neither half marathon.

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Once upon a time they were very responsive, but I'm not convinced they follow up on any of the manual entries anymore. I've waited over a year on some results, and I don't think I had anything to do with the fact that they did eventually show up.

MTA: That said, both of the (teeny weeny) October races that I ran just came up, so I have no idea.

ultramarathon/triathlete

I've added a few recently.  Took a couple weeks but eventually they popped up.

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
        Gatorade Endurance Team

LRB

They were much better before they switched their site platform, since then they have been about as useful as a grain of rice on race-day morning.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I don't know if Athlinks still has someone monitoring a thread in one of the RW forums, but for a while after they revised their revised site, they would respond to questions and comments on the thread. I remember them saying they need results from races sent in a particular format and not all of the smaller races were willing or able to do that.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

I finally got a response.  They said that my results were available, but that I had blocked those results.  They said they fixed it.  I haven't checked it yet because I can't access the site from work.  Have no idea how I could have blocked my ability to see some of my own runs.  I wonder if I was just trying to keep runs that didn't pertain to me from continuing to appear in the results list.  I found the original site easier to use, but maybe that's just me.