File importer not working (Read 157 times)

Quasi-

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the importer not working.  I must have tried a dozen times.  In the past, if I loaded 1-3 files, it would take.  Then I'd have 1-3 events I'd have to delete when the importer caught up.  Oops.  Sorry....

Fixed

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

kevinmacsr

i had a few from yesterday show up. not all of them. i went to manually import the rest but they do not show up after i import them.

HermosaBoy

I got some, but not all of my activvities.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

zebano

i had a few from yesterday show up. not all of them. i went to manually import the rest but they do not show up after i import them.

this. looks like it ran for a bit yesterday then crashed again

edit: I was impatient. 2 minutes latter they're posted

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

kevinmacsr

45 minutes later...still no update....thank you!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'll wait a bit longer. I got one from each day, but I need two from each day.

My yesterday's run showed up this morning but today's has not.  Still a problem.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

I had four activities from today and the first two did not upload but the second two did. And my workout from yesterday uploaded.

26.2 x 31 (3:15:34 PR)

13.1 x 35 (1:30:58 PR)

Author of the book Boston Bound

kevinmacsr

i had to manually enter about half of my workouts today.

zebano

seems to be working now

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Two of my four activities from yesterday finally showed up today, though oddly only the first and last ones. Today’s run showed up just fine. I don’t have access to a computer currently so I can’t manually upload the missing two activities, oh well.

kcam

Yeah, not working.

kevinmacsr

A few showed up earlier in the day but nothing lately.

HappyFeat

Nope. Not working yet.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.