Server upgrade (Read 3616 times)

Good call, Derek, that's what I was thinking, too.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

eric :)

Hi guys, I was experiencing the same problems too. After digging a littler further, it turned out to be the compression issue again. I had enabled static file compression and somehow that caused the style sheets to fail to be sent down from the server. I had disabled it and it started working fine for me now. Let me know if you encounter any other problems. eric :-)
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

eric :)

If the page is formated funny, please force a refresh of that page to take in the missing style sheets. Thanks Trent for the tip!
          Ahh! All better. Thanks again, Eric!

Runners run

The shirtless wonder

If the page is formated funny, please force a refresh of that page to take in the missing style sheets. Thanks Trent for the tip!
            To force a refresh, at least in Firefox, hold shift while pressing the reload button. Greg
            corrade

Valet Parking

RA is so smooth now, thanks eric.

Sine Metu

Thanks for all the hard work, Eric! My log looks really messed up. Wait, I'm just injured, nevermind.

A lot of pressure in the middle of those shoulders / And we ain't gettin nothing but older / Ain't nothing change but the day we run from / But nobody knows that better than you,huh

Doug Little

Ditto on screwy view. Is goofy and I can't enter my runs! 10:19 pm Eastern time 7-1-08
                    Ditto on screwy view. Is goofy and I can't enter my runs! 10:19 pm Eastern time 7-1-08
                    Do a forced refresh of the page. Try Ctrl-F5.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?