Do you smoke? (Read 642 times)

John Rustle

^^^fussy biatch

MrNamtor

I smoke. AND I vote.

love the vid though. seen it a few times and it never gets old.

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

I had a cross country teammate  in college who smoked.

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

Buelligan

I have a terrible story. I borrowed a diesel car that had a horrible smoking problem. The injection pump needed adjusting... if you hit the gas too hard, black smoke would billow out in a HUGE cloud. I was in a hurry to get home and a group of bicyclists were riding side by side and keeping me from passing. I found a safe place to pass them and inadvertently left them in a black diesel cloud of smoke. I was actually mortified at first. I made it home, did what l had to do and left to see some friends. Who do l come up behind on the same stretch of road? It was that same group of bicyclists... still blocking me. I wasn't so mortified and it wasn't inadvertent the second time.
          MrNamtor

I had a cross country teammate  in college who smoked.

that guy bigbarefootbandit said he smoked. And he ran marathons.

@Bueligan I re-read your post a few times and couldn't find the terrible part of that story. Big grin

John Rustle

^^^fussy biatch

that guy bigbarefootbandit said he smoked. And he ran marathons.

@Bueligan I re-read your post a few times and couldn't find the terrible part of that story. Big grin

Yeah and I think he wanted to run like, a 2-minute mile @ 280lbs or something. Big grin

@Bueligan-Great story!

Buelligan

@Bueligan-Great story!

It happened on Colums Drive in Marietta, Georgia a long time ago.   I'm a cyclist myself so it wasn't a runners vs. cycling thing, it was me encountering a group of assholes thing.

I wish I could have heard their comments.  The second time I did it, I was leaving Columns Drive, a road notorious for the long wait where it interesects the main road.  Just for a moment, I thought they might catch up to me, but they never did... luckily.

MrNamtor

It happened on Colums Drive in Marietta, Georgia a long time ago.   I'm a cyclist myself so it wasn't a runners vs. cycling thing, it was me encountering a group of assholes thing.

I wish I could have heard their comments.  The second time I did it, I was leaving Columns Drive, a road notorious for the long wait where it interesects the main road.  Just for a moment, I thought they might catch up to me, but they never did... luckily.

If they were BIKERS, i would have been worried about them catching up. Cyclists? All you'd need would be a pea shooter and a bible to ward them off.