Failed cholesterol and triglycerides numbers (Read 1084 times)

Snow/Beautiful fall /Monsoon/Hot weather all distinct possibilities

Mostly a lot of RA folks will be there

The course, never a dull moment, not flat, changing scenery

Seeing the runners multiple times during the race

The opportunity to call it a day at the half way point (I was tempted both years I ran this)

Every time I am running a downhill, the thought that I have to run back up that hill

The food and beer after the race

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ok, so I have seen enough references to Flying animal events on RA that my ignorance is killing me. I gathered that this is a tough event, but what else is so special about it? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question to all the veterans here, but it took me a long long time to even figure out why "BQ" is "special" when I started lurking around RA, so I'm dumb as a brick...

One good way to find out. Come on by and join us...

This too.

BTW, the RD makes pumpkin pies from scratch, guaranteed not to raise your cholesterol and triglycerides numbers.

Feeling the growl again

One good way to find out. Come on by and join us...

This too.

BTW, the RD makes pumpkin pies from scratch, guaranteed not to raise your cholesterol and triglycerides numbers.

This information on the RD is subject to bias.  I want to see peer-review.

(Wish I could make it.  Maybe one year.)

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills