This is dirty (Read 744 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Uh huh huh huh. He said groupshot...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dude...I wonder if that's a feature in CS3? I just have CS2. That would be worth the $$ upgrade, alone. Sure would make wedding group shots easy. I swear, in a group of a dozen people I could take 6 shots and not a one would have everyone looking good and with their eyes open. Black eye

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Sure would make wedding group shots easy. I swear, in a group of a dozen people I could take 6 shots and not a one would have everyone looking good and with their eyes open.
        I'm sure it would help. I'm liking it for the example shown on the website -- pictures of kids. If you have 2 or more of those rats in a picture, it's damn near impossible to get 'em all looking at the camera at the same time.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm sure it would help. I'm liking it for the example shown on the website -- pictures of kids. If you have 2 or more of those rats in a picture, it's damn near impossible to get 'em all looking at the camera at the same time.
          Even 1 cat and 1 kid can be tough...when I did this past year's Christmas card I don't think I had more than a single shot where they both looked cute.

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Dude...I wonder if that's a feature in CS3?
            CS3 has something like it, only it's not automatic, you have to do a couple extra steps with a layer mask. It's still pretty cool, though.
            ...I don't think I had more than a single shot where they both looked cute...
            You must consider the possibility that they aren't Wink Sorry, couldn't resist.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You must consider the possibility that they aren't Wink Sorry, couldn't resist.
              Well the cat is definitely cute...a shit, but a cute shit. There are days when I think the kid is the devil incarnate, though. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

I liked the episode of The Office (US version) where Michael Scott makes a collage for the group shot. I use Paint.net for photo editing.

Vim

Boy wouldn't that be nice! Definately would cut a few steps out and save some time. Where's Michelle? I know she'd appreciate this too! Smile