One more new glitch with User Data Summary Page - Current Streak (Read 108 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Th Current Streak widget shows totals through yesterday and does not include today's run.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

shu_runner

I am also experiencing this issue.  I was wondering if something happened during the time zone glitch.

Same. Time zone is fixed but streak is still not updated.

Dave

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Same problem here. I logged my run after 7pm and it's not included in my streak.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Same problem here. I logged my run after 7pm and it's not included in my streak.

I think we just determined that if it’s not in the RA log, it didn’t happen. So I guess this is how your 5-year streak gets broken!

Dave

kevinmacsr

I am having the same issue and i keep getting the time zone prompt....thank you!

mdolley

Funky kicks 2019

I am having the same issue.  It is also interesting that I had to log in this morning on my ipad.  Normally I am already logged in.  After I logged in I added my run to my log, When I went to enter it I was asked my time zone which I then selected.  My streak did not update.

My pace bunny is not updating either

I am using safari on the ipad although it is an outdated version.  (Mobile safari 12)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Dave, say it ain't so!

Michelle, I'm using up to date Google Chrome and getting the same issues.

I'm sure Eric is working on it. Likely an update broke some things. This morning, every single thread on the boards is displaying the same thread title, even when I go into the threads, but the threads themselves have distinct posts. It's very Groundhog Day.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

shu_runner

I think mine stopped updating again.  I may be forced to actually count for myself.  

eric :)

The streak widget is fixed. The first time you view it, it may need to regenerate your stats. Sorry for the delay. I was not feeling well.

shu_runner

The streak widget is fixed. The first time you view it, it may need to regenerate your stats. Sorry for the delay. I was not feeling well.

Thank you!  Rest up.  Smile

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

How do you regenerate your stats?  I've closed and reopened my browser (Firefox), logged off and logged on again, deleted my last entry and reentered it, refreshed the page, and today's run still isn't included in my streak total.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

How do you regenerate your stats?  

+1

Mine had stopped working with all the New Year’s problems, then started working a few days later, but as of today has stopped again.

Dave

eric :)

The regeneration is automatic. It should recalculate the next time you add a workout. Let's wait a day or two before we troubleshoot.

The regeneration is automatic. It should recalculate the next time you add a workout. Let's wait a day or two before we troubleshoot.

OK. I guess I’ll just have to run tomorrow to test it. 

Dave