Knowing when to unfriend on facebook (Read 1064 times)

Hahaha!

I guess I'll be getting unfriended soon.

No worries you aren't on the list Michelle, at least the one that I pulled up when clicking that link

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

No worries you aren't on the list Michelle, at least the one that I pulled up when clicking that link

I think that once upon a time I had them listed with music I like, but since then I've cleaned up my information page.   I take that back, they're still listed under music I like.

I won't deny it, I have them on my iPod, and I'm not taking them off.   Their songs make for good running music. 

I also have Tiffany on my iPod.  I should probably take that one off.  Big grin

Michelle

I think that once upon a time I had them listed with music I like, but since then I've cleaned up my information page.   I take that back, they're still listed under music I like.

I won't deny it, I have them on my iPod, and I'm not taking them off.   Their songs make for good running music. 

I also have Tiffany on my iPod.  I should probably take that one off.  Big grin

I have like 4 of their songs on my ipod and I won 't deny that during a tempo run or two I had it shuffling those 4 songs for the tempo part of the run.  

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

xor

For the five of us in the world who aren't on facebook, what does the link do?

For the five of us in the world who aren't on facebook, what does the link do?

it goes to a link of all the friends that are your friends that have LIKED Nicklback

xor

Oh!  It's a Nickelback joke!!!  Aha!

(which leads to level 2.  I don't really give a shit about Nickleback, but honestly, I can't tell Nickleback from 20 other bands.  I don't really understand the obsession with hating on Nickleback.  Again, not because I like them, but because they don't seem worse/better than a bunch of others)

Well, I don't like those others, either. Smile
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What's a Nickleback?

xor

What's a Nickleback?

I don't care enough about them to get the el/le thing correct.  I just don't get the hatred.

HermosaBoy

What's a Nickleback?

Change from a dime?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

A Saucy Wench

Hahaha!

I guess I'll be getting unfriended soon.

You didnt show up on my list!  But some of my closest friends do.

I would ask what that says about me but whatever it says is probably balanced by the fact that I might have guessed that was a music thing, but I know absolutely nothing more.   I probably have heard some of it at one point or another but I wouldnt know it.  Unless I did some research. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

What's a Nickleback?

google told me it has to do with something called "music"

then my attention span ran out

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

A Saucy Wench

OK, I was lame enough to do some google.

I take that further to say, I did not recognize a single song, even when I listened to a few clips. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I can't tell Nickleback from 20 other bands.

DH and I call all those bands Creedleback Park.